Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome to Key West

I have a job that people only dream of. As a full time travel blogger and hotel marketer I get to travel around the state spending time vacationing throughout Florida. As you can imagine when I heard our latest venture is a Cheap Key West Hotel website I was pretty excited. This blog post is the first of many to come as I explore one of Florida's most famous tourist destinations. Check back often and watch as I discover the magic of Key West. I plan to share more than just cheap accommodations, I hope to share everything this tiny Island has to offer. So be sure to check back often as I update this blog with my exploits, and if you want to venture down here yourself check out our brand new site at http://www.keywesthotelscheap.com.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative. Thanks for sharing....

    Experts on Key West travel deals

    ReplyDelete